Throwdown Labs, Inc. (“Throwdown”, “Keelo”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”) is concerned about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect,
By using our Service, you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, including photos, comments and other
materials (as more specifically defined in the Terms of Service, “User Content”), to the Service and to share User Content publicly. This means that
other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that you make publicly available through the Service, consistent with the
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information (“Personal Information”) you provide directly to us:
- Your username, password, phone number, and e-mail address when you register for a Throwdown account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, profile description). This information allows us to help you or others be discovered on Throwdown.
- User Content (e.g., photos, videos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Throwdown. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Finding others on Throwdown:
- If you choose, you can find your friends or other Users on Throwdown by providing us access to your (i) contacts list or (ii) third-party social media accounts. You may also search for names or usernames directly on Throwdown.
- If you choose to find other Users through your device's contacts list, then Throwdown will access your contacts list to determine whether or not someone associated with your contact is using Throwdown.
- If you choose to find your friends through a search of names or usernames on Throwdown, then simply type a name to search and we will perform a search on our Service.
- Note about “Invite” feature: If you choose to invite someone to the Service through our “Invite” feature, you may select a person directly from the contacts list on your device and send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Throwdown does not have access to or control this communication.
- Users may also add descriptive data to their User Content by prefixing keywords and usernames with hashtags(“#”) and at-signs(“@”). They may also geotag User Content with location information, such as GPS latitude and longitude. These metadata make User Content more searchable and interactive on Throwdown.
- You understand and agree that other Users may provide these metadata on User Content, in which you may be directly referenced or geotagged.
Device identifiers, cookies, and other similar technologies:
- As you access and/or use the Service, we may collect certain information, such as your unique device identifiers, your content preferences, and the GPS locations from which you consume or provide User Content. The analysis of these data helps us improve our Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or smartphone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more device identifiers. Device identifiers are small data files stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads.
- You expressly consent to our use of device identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies when you use our Services. If you choose to disable access, some areas of our Service may not work properly.
Logging and Analytics:
- When you use our Service, we automatically log certain information. They may include but not limited to: your specific requests, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, device type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users to help us track e-mail engagement rates and which links are clicked.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for our Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the webpages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information and combine it with analytics information from other Users, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
THROWDOWN WILL NEVER USE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM APPLE HEALTHKIT FOR ADVERTISING OR OTHER USE-BASED DATA MINING PURPOSES OTHER THAN FOR IMPROVING HEALTH MANAGEMENT, AND THEN ONLY WITH YOUR EXPLICIT PERMISSION.
We may use your Personal Information (and their anonymized versions) to:
- Help you efficiently use our Service, such as remembering your login information
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Better understand how our Service is used by monitoring metrics, such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Develop and test new products and features
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Respond to any customer service or feedback requests as submitted through the Service
- Send you e-mail, SMS text, push or other notifications related to the use of our Service
- Automatically update the Throwdown application on your device(s)
- Run contests, special offers or other events or activities ("Events") on the Service.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
THROWDOWN WILL NEVER SHARE ANY DATA COLLECTED FROM APPLE HEALTHKIT WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR ADVERTISING OR OTHER USE-BASED DATA MINING PURPOSES OTHER THAN FOR IMPROVING HEALTH MANAGEMENT, AND THEN ONLY WITH YOUR EXPLICIT PERMISSION.
Parties with whom Throwdown may share your information:
- We will share your Personal Information with third parties to fulfill any of your specific requests for services or products (e.g., our Vendor Partners and their payment processing services providers) (“Service Providers”).
- We may share your Personal Information with third parties who perform services for us or on our behalf (e.g., our payment processor or our service providers who provide support for the Service). These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Throwdown. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Information with these third parties.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of interest to you.
- We may create anonymous information (“Anonymous Information”) records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the information personally identifiable to you. Throwdown reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in its discretion.
Parties with whom you or other Users may choose to share your User Content:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
- Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users.
- If you remove information that you posted to the Service, they may remain viewable in cached and archived copies.
In the event of a sale or change in control of Throwdown:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Throwdown; or (b) to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Throwdown or our Users. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent or address fraud or other suspected or actual illegal activity.
HOW WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
- Throwdown, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we may transfer information, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable measures and safeguards to maintain the security of your Personal Information. For example, we may require you to enter a password to access your personal account. While Throwdown has numerous safety features and processes to reduce the risk of unauthorized data access, Throwdown cannot ensure the security of any information while being transmitted to Throwdown or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please be advised that the Internet, mobile devices, and other various networking communication media are not entirely secure, and your information may therefore be subject to interception or loss which is beyond our control. Accordingly, Throwdown assumes no responsibility or liability for disclosure of your information (personally identifiable or otherwise) due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other causes beyond Throwdown’s control.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information. You are responsible for controlling access to emails, SMS text, or other communications between you and Throwdown. Please note that your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the social media services you have connected to Throwdown. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may change any of your other Personal Information in your account by editing your account profile through the Website or Application. You may request deletion of your Personal Information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Throwdown does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as practicable. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please email us at email@example.com
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES